Monday 24 March 2014

Fire

Week 12

I'm on fire right now... four blogs in as many hours... I'm going to suffer tomorrow, oh wait, it already is tomorrow!  Birds have been up for ages, it's light outside, my son will be getting up for school soon. Geez!


Fire
I love working with fire. I use candles a lot with my healing work. Nothing fancy, just a nice vanilla scented one from Morrisons.  I light it and send my thoughts to those who need healing. The flame holds my gaze for a time and I get lost in it.

I use fire for my 'workings'. Admittedly, these aren't very often and when I do do them, they kick arse. I think my last working was in 2010.  I won't go into details about the who and what and how but they always involve fire, mead and my cat Booster.  I don't work from a book, it all comes from the top of my head, inspired actions by spirit.  Booster always comes and sits on my lap when I'm fire gazing. It's so easy to get lost in the flames... I like to study how the fire takes the wood, where it builds up, where it burns fiercely... understanding fire is important.  Well, it is for me.

A few years back, I did a working on a group of people who were really awful internet pagan bullies. I did my thing, Booster sat on my lap, I drank mead and took photos. The next day I was going through them and this is what I found. It's not been edited.. it is what it is. What do you see?



I met Marion Green at a pagan event in Reading (SCRAPE) and after her talk on elements and tools, I told her about the working and the picture above. I asked her what it meant (what with me being a noob) and she said 'it means it worked'.  And you know what? It totally did work. Those nasty people soon fell off the scene they'd dominated for years and rarely raise their heads.  I only reflected back what they emitted. No wonder they were knocked off their feet, awful people!

This picture was chosen as picture of the month on the Warband forum. It was on the front page and someone joined the group as soon as they saw that picture.  They had an infinity with unicorns and she became one of my good friends, the same friend I talked about in the Healing Energy blog.  Every action has a reaction and every reaction ripples out.

Coloured candles for spellwork? Nah! Personally, think that's all a load of nonsense but knock yourself out if that's what you wanna do.  To each their own.


Booster



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.