Monday 8 September 2014

More Quartz

Week 34

More Quartz

Phantom quartz

I said I couldn't think of any Q's.... so here are more pictures of my quartz collection.


Rose Quartz
I love this stuff. I use it for healing, house clearance (spirit moving on) and is prominent on my altar. When my dad was really poorly, I charged up a palm stone and gave it to him to hold. He's not a believer but he said this: 'the human body is a certain temperature, so this stone shouldn't be hotter than body temperature, yet it is, a lot hotter'.
















Smokey Rutilated Quartz
A wonderful piece. The rutiles are like needles, you can feel the edges of them on the smooth surface. I love working with smokey quartz and this particular piece is very buzzy. I use it during mediation, spirit work and when I'm doing tarot readings. You don't see many examples of smokey quartz with rutiles in.




Smokey Quartz
Candice made this. I spotted it on her stall and was instantly drawn to it. I didn't buy it though, not for three weeks. One day, I couldn't resist it anymore and bought it, put it on and was drunk within five minutes!  I was actually slurring my words... insane energies working through me, I tend to only wear this necklace when I am working with spirit or doing tarot, it really opens me up. Holding it doesn't have the same effect as wearing it around my neck.




Quartz... lots of quartz!



Crystal Ball
Crystal balls do not have to be clear, although traditionally they are. Mind you, some of those you see are actually glass.  This one is about the size of a grapefruit and has wonderful ice landscape inclusions through the middle. Lots of rainbows and shapes too... great for scrying and using during meditation.






Dragon?

Glacier landscape

Aqua Aura Quartz
This is normal quartz that has been electronically heat treated and charged in a precious metal. Different metals produce different colours - this one is coated with gold. Not cheap to buy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.