Tuesday 2 September 2014

Past Lives

week 32

Past Lives

I've touched on this in my other blogs..... and I've done my usual by starting a blog and then not going back to it for three weeks.  Then *POW* I have to start writing... so here goes.



I speak as someone who believes in past lives, I was part of the spiritualist church years ago and I have been to development circle to learn how to attune myself and decipher spirit's communication.  So being a clairvoyant, I believe and know that the energy that is our 'soul' goes on after our mortal body has perished.  This is the place that I am writing from.

It's always been trendy to make claims of being some big shot in your past life. I think that when you have learnt what your past lives were, that they are highly personal to YOU.  They shouldn't be worn as a badge and they don't give you any special powers. If anything, bleating about them, makes you look silly.  Our spiritual path is a personal one and one we should share with trusted people only. Otherwise, those people you share with, can use that information against you... and they do.  Sadly, that is the world we live in. It gives me no pleasure telling you that. I have told people about my spiritual path, people I thought I could trust and when they fell out with me, they then told everyone, like it's some kind of trophy to wave about. Hive minds of resentment and jealousy..... so please take care with whom you share your soul with.

OK, so back to past lives. There are going to be readers who tell you that you were some important person, they may be correct but take into consideration that many are charlatans, charging you for the privilege of making up stories about your former selves.  There is no way of proving what they are telling you is true or not because effectively, it's made up.  How you 'know' is by gut feeling, if what they tell you feels true, you will feel it, maybe all your hairs will stand on end, or you'll get a shiver or whatever your spirit trigger is. Ideally, you need to learn how to find for yourself, what you were and when.  There are books and Cd's you can read and listen too.  Some are bollox, some are good. Go on recommendations.  Mainly it is done by meditation, opening yourself and looking in to a mirror (not an actual mirror but visualise it in your meditation) and seeing your other lives reflect back at you.  You will feel akin to certain things.  You will go to places you have never been to but it feels like you know the place.  You will be drawn to certain people.

One day (15 years ago) I was lying on the bed talking to my friend Lorna (RIP) on the phone. I had a crystal on my forehead and we was nattering away. I became aware of a spirit guide in my room. I couldn't physically see him but I could SEE him in my mind.  He told me his name and that we'd walked the Songlines in a past life. I had carried on being reborn but he stayed behind.  Clear as day. I have no way of checking whether if any of it's true and yet, I know, in my bones, that it is.

Try explaining this to a non-spiritual person and they look at you funny. I've known a High Priestess argue with me about spirits existing at all, and yet she worked with energies.  Everyone has their own beliefs, everyone has a reason for those beliefs.  Everyone has to come to this on their own wind, it cannot be forced and some will never 'get it'.

What does it mean? 
I always say, it's not what you were in a past life, it's what you are in THIS life.  Past life knowledge will leak into your life now, you may find yourself knowing things you've not been taught or seen done before.  Whilst it's great knowing some of the types of people I have been over the millenia, it doesn't really give me any clout in this current existence.  I understand myself a bit better too.  It's personal for each person.

Not knowing your past lives, doesn't make you a lesser pagan/spiritual person. Don't force it. Your spirit guides can help you find those old paths, that lead to the one your soul walks now.  You aren't a failure if you don't know... so enjoy the walk and remember that most people who brag about their past lives, are bellends.  If you really want to know and you cannot find the answers yourself, find a good medium, one that's recommended by friends. Before you sit there and open yourself up to that stranger, ask questions, find out what they can do and whether they are the right person to help you on that journey.

Wash, rinse and repeat
I will add this though. You do carry luggage through the lives.  A few years ago I was having a clairvoyant reading with Richard Twiceborn (RIP), who told me that I was carrying a great deal of anger and my soul wanted vengeance for what had happened to me. I had been a cunning man and the church was pissed off that the people came to me for healing and guidance and not the clergy. So they had me killed. For 1500 years my soul was seeking vengeance on these soldiers who'd killed me. I was told that they had long gone and it was something that would eat me up if I didn't shed it. It wasn't mine (from this life) and it needed to go.  I asked how to do this and he kindly offered to clear it for me. He said that it would hurt me more than him.... every hair stood up on my body, shivers down my back, warmth and the sensation of being lifted inside.  At this precise moment, my son who'd been playing outside with my friend, fell off a wall and cut his head open, blood everywhere.  What hurts me, hurts him... have you seen the Bruce Lee story? Bruce carries his dad's 'demons' with him as his dad failed to deal with them, Bruce passed them on to his son Brandon.  We all know how that ended.. Bruce died very young and Brandon was killed on the set of The Crow.  This is an old Chinese ideology and one I feel is true.  So when that thing left me, it left my son too. My friend ran up and told me my son was hurt and I ended up going to the hospital in an ambulance and getting his head glued. He now has a great Harry Potter like scar, which he thought was great at the time cos he loved Harry Potter and used to run around the Halloweenfest (London) with a cloak and wand.  Feels like forever ago now..

Lessons
It is said that you are given the same lesson in each lifetime to learn, once you have learnt it, you are given another. Some live a whole lifetime not learning that lesson and go on to repeat it in the next life. If you are delving into your past lives, it's more than finding out who you were, it's what you were and finding patterns and picking up the thread and unravelling that lesson.  Do you have the courage to look in to that mirror and see, really see what is there?

And this is without even going into reincarnation and karma! Tread carefully on this path. Be well /|\



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.